After 8 Mojito
With this healthy, rejuvenating and calorie-free recipe, every day will be ‘mojito- day’!
Courtesy Darshana from Enerjuvate, here’s a simple and healthy mocktail recipe to start off your days on a refreshing note. No fancy ingredients, no complicated processes. Just a refreshing mojito ice tea!
About the blend
After 8 is a tisane or a herbal or fruit infusion with leading notes of Spearmint, Apple and Fennel. Tisanes are caffeine-free and enjoyed around the clock. The fruits used in the blend are fully dehydrated in-house, starting with locally sourced fresh fruit and no added sugar or preservatives.
Sip on a cuppa of After 8 for a daily Vitamin boost with Apple and Orange!
After 8 Mojito tea recipe
- 1 big tumbler of brewed and chilled Ausum After8
- 10 pcs of fresh mint
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp each of very finely chopped apples and oranges
- 4 tbsp of jaggery syrup
- 1 tbsp of dark chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients (except the brew) thoroughly for a minute.
- Pour in the chilled brew and add ice cubes.
- Top it up with a few sprigs of fresh mint.
- Your After8 mojito mint ice tea is now ready to serve!
Check out the video here.
About the chef:
Darshana is the co-founder at Enerjuvate along with Sunanya, who challenged themselves to come up with a concept cafe with high energy and nutritious food. This was the idea behind the Enerjuvate Studio and Cafe.